Friday 8 October 2010

Lampworking, shopping and admin!

I've had soo many ideas buzzing around my head I'm pleased to have my diary to hand to write list upon note to try to keep me on track.

So first of all - I thought hey what is this video malarky about so above is a little clip of Freya the tiara, as it was sunny for the first time in ages I thought why not let her twinkle!

This week has been great. I had a one to one lesson lampworking with Carl Martin at my hothead. We explored twisties, hearts and flowers. Was just what I needed to get me all enthused again and filled me full of new possibilities. So watch this space for pics!

I shopped a little re stocking on tiara bases and boxes also a whole new selection of semi precious beads to play with. Probably shopped a bit too much but haven't had a big bead spend up for a while so don't feel too guilty and my postman is really friendly so that helps when all the little parcels start to arrive - hee early Chrimbo!

As you already know if you've read my blog before I am rubbish when it comes to the admin side of things. So this week I set myself a little challenge and have been trying to add 2 new items to my Etsy shop everyday to try and get up to date again. So far so good so go have a nose at all the new stuff!! www.elisaloves.etsy.com

So it's the weekend again, have a great 1! E x

No comments:

Post a Comment