Friday 22 October 2010

Fancy dress, fused glass and and the flu.

Last Friday I went to a fab fancy dress party pic above can you guess? LOL!

So it started well but by the end of the evening my voice was getting more and more croaky. I then made it into the studio Saturday and did make some new funky fused glass pieces. Can't wait to see how they come out of the kiln....that will be next weeks treat.
Sunday morning well from then til yesterday I had the flu and the itis's. I am now in full anti biotic mode so well on the mend but I am the kind of person that doesn't get ill so I didn't cope with it very well, sleeping and not being able to move just doesn't cut it with me! So super pleased to be back in action and made a funky wirework bracelet for myself as a treat!
Have a great weekend, E x

No comments:

Post a Comment