Friday 15 October 2010

New listings and more time on the torch.

Starscape bracelet is the newest item in my collection of goodies. I fell in love with these teal glass stars.
As it was sunny quite a lot this week I took a couple of walks around the lake in my lunch hours and found time to take pictures of my fused glass pendants. The 2 below are my favourites.


I've been trying to make my fused glass jewellery a bit different to just doing the standard pendant. Falkor and Cotton Candy necklaces below have a slightly different twist and I like the results so I think I'll make some similar. I'm back in the studio tomorrow so should be fun to try out.

My glass adventure continues some new glass colours arrived this morning and a trip to my dentist for a check up landed me some new tools to play with! Cross fingers I'll get a chance to play inbetween a fancy dress party, fused glass in the studio, leaving do and gig! Busy weekend but all fun! Have a great 1 x x x




No comments:

Post a Comment