Thursday 3 February 2011

February = Red for Valentines

Thank you to all those that attended the Solent Hotel Wedding Fayre. I spoke to soo many lovely ladies, their friends and family it was great.
I ran a prize draw and the lucky winner was Claire Brown so I'm looking forward to creating a beautiful tiara to Claire's specifications.
I've been quite lucky as I've had a few days breather while I wait for my new orders of beads and bits to arrive. I had a well needed clean session in my flat and managed to get 2 charity bags worth of unwanted items bagged up. I made a visit to 1 of my favourite shops the Boarhunt Flower Mill and bought a basket of new goodies as they had a half price sale on, so expect some rather exquisite head wear ready for the Spring/Summer wedding season.
I had a really chilled day on Sunday and took a walk around Farlington Marshes with my friend.
This week I went and saw The Black Swan - interesting film and not for the squemish. Her Swan head wear has left me inspired to create a 2 sided feather fascinator but I haven't quite worked out how I'm doing it yet.....huuummm.
So February = Valentines so red is the colour of the month. I made a tiara with a selection of red glass beads and black wire. I'm really pleased with the outcome and it's sunny today so a clear picture will follow soon! I'm waiting for more Siam Swarovski's to arrive so I can create a Valentine tiara......watch this space!
Have a lovely week, E x

No comments:

Post a Comment