Friday 21 January 2011

Wedding Fayre and New Cufflinks.

As promised I took some photos of the newly arrived boxes. I'm really pleased and think they look great with the bright pink tissue paper.
So this weekend is my first big wedding event of the year at The Solent Hotel in Fareham, Hampshire. If your in the area pop along - there will be over 50 exhibitors including Elisa Loves.
I'm really excited and a little bit nervous, I've got some lovely new stock and look forward to speaking to lots of brides to be.
Tomorrow to keep me from checking my lists and for a well deserved day off I'm going to a wine tasting day. I have never been to one before so am not quite sure what to expect but I won't be spitting out any wine! Have a great weekend, E x
Below our a few pairs from the New collection of fused glass cufflinks. These will be made to order at £15 per pair.








No comments:

Post a Comment