Friday 25 February 2011

Testing Testing.....


I had a great day at the Guildhall Wedding Fayre and look forward to lots of cups of tea and creation chats with the lovely brides to be!
So this week I have had lots of chats about ways to sell. I'm by no means an expert but feel face to face and word of mouth seem to work best for me. I currently have shops with Etsy and Folksy 2 handmade selling spaces. There has been a lot of talk about Ebay but as competition is fierce I've stayed clear. This week though I thought I'd do a little test and have listed a gold Elfin Vine comb (pictured above)
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/320661687474
So hopefully this weekend I'll finish the new bridal necklace I'm working on and some torch time to have a go at making my friends some of the popular Pandora style beads.
Have a lovely weekend, E x

No comments:

Post a Comment