Friday 3 September 2010

Lets go fly a kite...

So the Bank Holiday proved to be great fun. Saturday we had farewell and birthday drinks for 1 of my closest friends who has gone and landed herself a job in the big smoke. Check her out at www.maddieillustration.co.uk she is an ace designer. Sunday a little worse for wear a few of us headed to the seafront at Southsea where the annual kite festival was taking place. I enjoyed several displays, being hit on the nose with my boyfriends dive bombing kite then flying that same kite quite successfully!

Monday I made some beads - eventually after a false start. I had to wait for my knight in shining armour to come and turn the propane on. I spent half and hour fighting with the propane canister and it just wasn't budging - I had done it up too tight as I didn't want it to leak. Nothing like being over cautious! So these were the little fellas I was proud of. My shaping still needs work but I'm happy.
Have a lovely weekend! More wedding dress shopping with Nicole and dancing with Rakshanda for charity for me. x








No comments:

Post a Comment