Wednesday 15 September 2010

Bellydancing and some treats for my friends

The Tesco charity bellydance went really well. Despite the rain and wind we completed 4 dances including a veil and stick dance. Above is a picture of Joles and I in our costumes.
Last week I was making some little treats for my friends so that was really fun. My friend had a wedding to go to and wanted a fancy spritz of pearls and crystals for her hair so I put together the above fascinator comb. I was really pleased how it turned out.
Below I had made my friend Lucy a bracelet which unfortunately broke so I made her a new and improved version with some Elisa beads thrown in to make it totally unique. The weekend was spent in Brighton with my cousin as it was her hen do, little creativity took place unless you call mixing cocktails creative - they tasted lovely so maybe!
My creativity has been good this week so I might have to do 2 updates this week, I've made a fab red tiara and played with copper clay already......loving it! x








No comments:

Post a Comment