Wednesday 26 May 2010

Fused glass, seeds and wildlife.




I've had a great couple of weeks and super productive.

After visiting my cousin in Brighton seeing lots up and coming bands I headed back home fresh with ideas and ready to create.
Above finally is a picture of my completed fused glass clock - I'm really pleased with it and spent last Saturday creating more fused glass jewellery. I think I'm a little addicted and can't wait to get back in the workshop to do some more. Above is one of my favourite pieces that I've made so far.

My seeds got replanted Sunday - tomatoes (above), spinach and rocket (below) and peppers.






It's orchid time of year again! WOO! Above is the first Southern Marsh Orchid I've seen and below the beautiful White Hellaborine. Such a treat to be able to appreciate such wonderful flowers in my lunch hour. Big smiles!! Have a fantastic week!!






No comments:

Post a Comment