Thursday 12 June 2014

Marketing

This week I have attended the Vistaprint Night School evening with Jo Fairley Co Founder of Green & Black's as the guest speaker. I like other creative types freely admit that marketing does not come naturally to me. I make the product well and that's about it.... So this year I decided that it wasn't going to happen by magic and I needed to at least get to grips with the basics. The journey so far has included reading lots of online articles with top marketing tips. I have implemented - new brand and design, working on the social media side of things and writing a press release. So far so good. Jo's advise is hard work, perseverance and excellent customer service are key. I don't want to be a multi millionaire but I can scale this to help with my local success. I left feeling positive that I'm at least headed on the right path!

No comments:

Post a Comment