Thursday 5 April 2012

More Fused Glass Fun

Woo my glass noodles arrived today so I am looking forward to trying to master melting these into beads over the Easter break.

The kiln has been on twice this week and the picture below was last nights batch. Cross fingers as always that things melt in the fashion I would like them to. As you can see I've been playing with my birthday pressie - the fab easy cut circle cutter. I can see an addiction growing...

Another event to look forward to in June I am doing the Unique Maker's Market and The Spring in Havant. I'm quite excited about this as it's a new location for me.

Hope you have a fab Easter! My plans are to do a bit of lampworking, see Dirty Dancing at the theatre, head to the pub for a drink with the birthday bird and enjoy the company of my cousin who is visiting. E :)

No comments:

Post a Comment