Tuesday 17 August 2010

Waken and New glass goodies!

So I'm back... Germany was great! Not only did I get to see 1 of my favourite bands Iron Maiden but saw lots of new bands that mixed up classical and even bagpipes with rock, I loved it. We'll definitely be hitting another festival next year. I also remembered my love for cherry beer - scrumptious!
From the moment I got back it was all go, Poppyfields Design and I had a jewellery party on Friday night then I was back in the studio Saturday for a day of fused glass jewellery. In between eating, working and trying to get through the festival washing pile I finally stuck some bails and wire wrapped the ground pendants - the results are below.

And these little beauties are still waiting to be created into jewellery......

So August is already half way through and all my ideas are coming together slowly. I finally signed the contract on our Pop up shop for December and have lots of jewellery projects to work on. Alongside this my cousin is getting married in September so I feel a show stopping fascinator top hat creation brewing....watch this space!
My lampworking seems to have been put on a bit of a back burner since discovering fused glass so I think September calls for a re-awakening of these magical delights.
Huuuuummmmmm........... have a lovely week, E x


No comments:

Post a Comment