Wednesday 21 July 2010

Boo to admin!! Yeah to fused glass!

Because I've been on a super creativity mission I've got lots of photos to take and uploading to do. It's not that I mind but when I'm on a creative roll I just don't want to stop and I know that then I'll be even more grumpy when I have to sit uploading for hours.... boo! Saying that I finally sat and had a glue session with my new fused glass creations and got them photographed so that's a start.
So that's the moan over - I went to the Green Fair at the weekend, not much in sales but it was worth the time for the lovely day out. We were based in a yurt in the park with other local craft people. I had some great chats, it was sunny and live music was playing. Can't ask for much more than that.
Have a great week! E x







No comments:

Post a Comment