Tuesday 16 June 2009

Bellydance and Birdwatching!







It was the Gosport carnival at the weekend which is 1 of our dance troops (Rakshanda)highlight performances of the year - it is soo much fun and usually the weather is on our side! This year we performed 3 dances in the arena and wiggled on a float!




I was shattered so all I was fit for after dancing all day was bed - no exciting Saturday night for me!


Sunday we decided to have a walk around Farlington Marshes - we had Max the dog so I didn't dither for as long as I normally do but still saw the usual culprits - canada geese, shelduck, oystercatcher, godwits, redshank etc...


I made a lovely necklace too with lapiz, blue goldstone and glass beads, I'll have to take a pic.


Have a lovely evening!












No comments:

Post a Comment