Friday 17 August 2012

I'm so excited and I just can't hide it!!!!

Well it's all a total whirlwind of fun. I have some gorgeous commission work in both fascinators and glass and so many little things are just coming together. Last week my circle cutter broke and for me this was devastation - I'm addicted to circles I don't want to make anything else in glass, unless asked of course ;) I have a new perfectly working one now PHEW! I am loving decals, particularly bird ones - I want to design my own, that is another thing to add to the list.
American glass artists are so lucky, I keep buying one off bits of totally fab glass I can't get here. They are just stunning. I've copied a couple of pictures below.
The big news of the week is we got a shop opening date, wooooo! 15th September! I will post more nearer the time to remind you. So full steam ahead on all my new secret squirrel fascinators and tiaras that I've been hiding! I told you it was a fab week and I collect my new business cards tomorrow and get to finally set up my new torch.....I might actually burst!!!! Have a fabulous weekend and always any questions feel free to ask! E x

No comments:

Post a Comment