Friday 8 April 2011

Features and Exhibition.

So Spring seems to have brought me some luck in that I have been featured in 2 magazines and my work exhibited at an Exhibition!
Making Jewellery is a popular jewellery making magazine and 3 of my creations are in the May editions Readers Showcase so I was really pleased.

Secondly my Peridot mini comb was featured in online magazine Creative Crafting as they did an article about Peridot's healing properties.

Last night Making Space held an Inspired Exhibition showcasing work from the people who have attended workshops and use the space to create amazing items. I was lucky enough to be asked to display a selection of my fused glass jewellery.

So it has been an exciting start to April and lets hope it continues. I'm looking forward to a weekend of further inspiration at Flame Off tomorrow and the Bead Show Sunday! Also a selection of my tiaras and hair accessories will be at a Prom Show without me but my lovely friends are looking after my stall. For more info see my facebook page www.facebook.com/elisaloves
Have a great weekend! E x

1 comment: