Wednesday 24 November 2010

Flower Mill, Glass and commissions.

I'm pleased to say that the last week and a half have been very busy. This is great news on the run up to Christmas. Saying that I made time to pop into the Flower Mill at Boarhunt - this is amazing, wall to wall artificial flowers, feathers and sparkles! I have already made a fascinator but the temptation is to go even more ott than normal as the leaves I have picked up are sooo sparkly actually I have a pic..

Amazing hey! Below is a little taster of some new bracelets I made, I have also made hair grips, earrings this week but well you can visit www.facebook.com/elisaloves if you fancy nosing at all of them. Tonight is commission delivery evening, with them all completed and in cute organza bags they are ready to be delivered. Have a lovely evening! E x Bird in a Tree Bracelet
Bombay Blue Bracelet


No comments:

Post a Comment