Monday 15 February 2010

Wow what a lovely weekend -
I went to Making Space Saturday and did a day with Kate O'Connell. I've had a play with glass cutting before for my stained glass panel but Saturday was all about fusing.
I designed a clock based on the idea of creatures from the deepest sea - dark purple with neon creatures. I'm getting it tack fused to keep the texture and can't wait for the results. Watch this space....

Yesterday I was bought roses - in the Elisa sense that I have an indoor rose plant and an outdoor rose climber courtesy of my lovely boyfriend. We also did a family meal which is always great fun with my family as they are just great company - no they didn't pay me to say that!

So this week... I finally got my hand me down sewing machine re conditioned so hoping to have a play with that and some more wire twisting I think might be in order. Have a great week. x

No comments:

Post a Comment