Friday 8 January 2010

Wow, what a lovely Xmas break.

Relaxing and eating yummy food with my boyfriend and family then flew off to Ireland for a magical wedding. My cousin got married in Waterford Castle - to any of you who have been lucky to visit it you can share with me what a great location he chose.

So now I'm back and soo many creative ideas are flowing - I want to get the sewing machine fired up as that is an area I have never explored and also try my hand a some more different crochet styles. I picked up a lovely book called Creepy Cute Crochet by Christen Haden and can't wait to have ago. Also this year I'd like to move onto a bulk gas supply for my lampworking - my creativity starts flowing and my can of mapp freezes! Ah!

Well I've had 3 sales already this year and it's only the 8th so cross fingers 2010 continues in the same vain.......

Bye for now from the snowy winter wonderland of Portsmouth! Have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment