Wednesday 14 October 2009

Copper Earwires

The weekend was lovely, my cousin came to visit and we went to a gem of a pub that plays live jazz. I met new people who were very creative and we shared ideas (always good) and then baked a lovely chocolate cake which I managed to grab the last piece of yesterday with my tea. Bonus!



Yesterday was quite exciting for another reason too - my 1st seasonal veg box was delivered. I have the biggest pumpkin you've ever seen! Just as well I love pumpkin curry.




So on the creative front, well, I have my 1st jewellery party tomorrow with my friend which I'm excited about, we're crossing fingers we sell at least a few bits to cover some of our big bead show spending....... we know what we're like. Us, room full of the best beads England has to offer - dangerous!
I've also ventured into the world of making my own copper earwires. They are great, the copper is easy to work with and looks effective when hammered flat. I feel a collection coming on!




No comments:

Post a Comment